To invest in a broad range of asset classes which have the potential to achieve moderate capital growth over the medium to longer term. Capital gains can be expected to be achieved, but there is also the risk of capital loss.
Primarily invests (through discrete investment trusts) in a diversified portfolio of defensive and growth assets. Defensive assets include fixed interest securities and cash. Growth assets, include Australian and overseas listed shares, listed and unlisted property and listed infrastructure securities. Investments may include currency, futures and options contracts.
Due to the investment characteristics of the assets held in the Fund, the performance of the Moderate Fund may be volatile, including the potential to experience a capital loss.
Designed to suit investors who seek capital growth over the medium term and are willing to accept a moderate level of risk. Target timeframe is 4-5 years or longer.
The following strategic tilt(s) are now in place:
- International Equities – 30% hedged to the AUD.
- Aberdeen Asset Management Limited
- Acadian Asset Management LLC
- AMP Capital
- BlackRock Investment Management (Australia) Limited
- Cohen & Steers Capital Management, Inc.
- DEXUS Property Group
- Epoch Investment Partners, Inc
- Fidelity Worldwide Investment
- Investors Mutual Limited
- Macquarie Funds Group
- Oaktree Capital Management
- Omega Global Investors
- Pareto Investment Management Ltd
- PIMCO Australia Pty Limited
- Plato Investment Management
- Schroder Investment Management Limited
- State Street Global Advisors Australia, Limited
- Walter Scott & Partners Limited
|Australian fixed interest||30%|
|International fixed interest *||15%|
|Global listed infrastructure *||4%|
|Global listed property securities *||2%|
|Australian unlisted property||5%|
|International equities **||11%|
|Global High Yield Debt||2%|
Defensive assets 50% to 70%
Growth assets 30% to 50%
* 100% hedged to the AUD
** 0% to 100% hedged to the AUD